Store Level Merchandising
Utilizing our specialized labor forces, Retail Integrity can complete your in-store merchandising initiatives with experienced, quality people. Our Call Center based quality assurance program opens a line of communication and insures gold standard execution.
Our services include:
- Continuity Programs
- Plan-o-Gram Audits
- POP Placement
- Product Resets
- IRC Placement, Sweepstakes
- Product Recalls
- Data Gathering
- Speed-To-Shelf Programs
- Mystery Shopping
- Inventory Adjustment/Verification
- Repackaging/Over labeling
- Broker Audits
Nationwide Merchandising Coverage
- Regionally Based Retail Integrity District Managers
- Over 5,500 W-2 store level employees. 28,000 merchandisers in our database.
- Specialized labor forces available to handle light merchandising to assembly to heavy resets.
- Nationwide Store level coverage in all 50 states in most retailers, including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Full Service in Canada.
- Based on the scope of the project, numerous training tools are available including web based video and phone conference training.
- Quick deployment on short lead time projects.
- Accurate, detailed DAILY reporting provided on every program. Top line and store level detail are completely sort able, allowing you to quickly focus in on "issue" stores.